Where are you from? šŸ˜†

Maybe a bit late, and way out of all topics, but nevertheless not less important!
I realised after some years on this forum, i just donā€™t know the origin of allot of resident members here. :rofl:
So between a beer and some music, my question:

Where are you from?

Iā€™m Sven and Iā€™m from Oudenaarde, Belgium, EU.
:belgium:

Sydney, Australia. Ā Ā Ā 

Currently a resident of Chattanooga, TN, USA

San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA

Cardigan Bay Area (Bae Ceredigion in Welsh), Darkest Wales :slight_smile:

Harderwijk, The Netherlands

Jan

Originally From Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA, but Iā€™ve been Rockinā€™ in, and out, of Memphis, Tennessee for a very long time now. My home is the birthplace of Rock and Roll and the Blues. Home to Soul and Gospelā€¦and Elvis. Damn fine Bar-B-Q, and Beale St. Yeah Baby !! :star_struck:
:musical_score:

:musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

:musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard:

Iā€™m from the Netherlands but have been living in the south of Spain since 2006.

Iā€™m Paul. English (North East) originally but living near Haacht in Belgium these past 20-odd years.

Ahoi!
Thomas, Germany, near Cologne
:partying_face:

Buda, Texas USA. Just barely south of Austin city limits. Or as our t-shirts say, ā€œBuda, just south of Wierdā€. (Austin likes to say, ā€œKeep Austin wierdā€)

1 Like

Though I grew up in the ā€œNew York Metropolitan Areaā€ (meaning that our TV & radio stations and newspapers all came out of NYC) in Western Connecticut, Iā€™ve been living in the lovely Southern USA in North Carolina for the last 25 years. Currently in Northeastern NC, in a little town named Elizabeth City, though I lived many years in Winston-Salem and a few in Durham.

Terry

1 Like

Hi,

Volker, Germany, near Duesseldorf :sunglasses:

Hi,

Im originally from London. Now living in Cornwall. Uk.

Cheers

Stuart

Hi,
I am located in Belgium!

DĆ¼sseldorf, Germany - exiled Bavarianā€¦

2 Likes

Originally London. Now various locations in sunny California - for, phew, 21 years.

1 Like

That surprised me Terryā€¦I thought you were still in the Northeast.

Western Connecticutā€¦New York Metropolitan Area, lol. :joy:

Berlin, Germany! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m from Warsaw, Poland :slight_smile: