Thoughts on Coronavirus/Covid19

Congratulations!!!
Unfortunately Pandora is not available in Canada.

I will put up a link to more outlets on the first post I made. I’m new to this so sorry if it’s not available to you, hopefully the Hearnow link will have a source you can access.

Dave

1 Like

I used a VPN selecting a server in NYC. A bit unfair, but it worked fine.

Hi Dave,
just listened and was totally flashed to find you in such kind of music😳.

Till now I only knew you as one of the most important protagonists on cantabile formum with tons of fancy (especially technical) ideas and solutions and now this: wonderful solid handmade music!!:smiley::+1::+1::+1:Really: well done!!

Finally: you constantly surprising me, please go on😉

Kind regards, Volker

1 Like

Thank You Volker,

I hope all is well in your world. That goes for everybody! I am getting close to my vaccine date. I think it will be next week. The music collection was fun to do and the time was there because of my seclusion in the pandemic. I hope that things get better and we can open up more to play live but it isn’t going on here yet in my neck of the woods. We in the band have had great response on the album and really appreciate the attention …

Stay Well,

Dave

2 Likes

Hey, good stuff! That you singing? I like your voice!

1 Like

Thanks Fred, most of the male lead vocals are the lead guitarist / frontman Jerry. He has a gravelly to sandy sounding tone that I like too, he reminds me of Richie Havens a bit on some songs. I sang the lead on Pony, Into the Grain & Bit of Love and harmony all over the place.

Thanks for giving it an ear & Best Wishes!

Dave

1 Like

Hi Dave,

Jerry sounds a bit like John Hiatt to me.

Doug

1 Like

I’ll let him know Doug. Thanks for the feedback!

Actually, he sounds like Brian Johnston of AC/DC on his lower register. His breaking points are very similar to Brian. Just to test it, have your vocalist sing in a loud falsetto. I think an AC/DC tribute band may be on the horizon. :wink:

1 Like

Just had a listen to dave_dore & Mother Tree demo.
Really enjoyed listening! :slight_smile:
So much talent to be appreciated on this forum.