System boots up as normal and loads Cantabile. Everything works, with the exception that all sounds are transposed +1 semitone. It is as if the global transpose has been clicked +1.
If I press the C3 power off and back on, then I am back to normal.
When in this state, I have checked the following.
- The global transpose is definitely showing “-”.
- All VSTs are affected. I checked Pianoteq, Kontakt and I think VB3.
- If I show MIDI monitor across various routes including the input to the plugins then this shows the notes I am playing, not the notes being heard. If I am playing C5 on the keyboard, the midi monitor will show C5, but the sound heard is C#5.
- I cannot be certain as I ran out of time to test, but I think Pianoteq MIDI monitor was also showing the same as Cantabile - it was showing C5. But the sound heard was C#.
- I have not adjusted any settings on the keyboard itself.
I have had this 3 times now, since updating to 3500 series in Mid December. It fixes itself by powering off and on within Cantabile.
Anyone else seen this? Or any suggestions on what to check next time it happens?