Forum members' shows and tour dates

Try saying

“Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch“

Which is a real Welsh place. It means

“St Mary’s church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the fierce whirlpool of St Tysilio of the red cave”

PS. Hope that new IQ album is getting closer

Yes, but as always in an interesting and entertaining way, Thanks @Corky for the extra stories!

Dave

Relatives were touring castles around Cardiff this summer and the only photo they sent was of a sign for Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

It’s spelled “Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch” but it’s pronounced “Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerykwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoh”.

Thanks for the pronunciation - I had it all wrong :grinning:

Playing at Castle Party* this Friday, the place is amazing. This is today’s photo of the stage being constructed. Keep fingers crossed for the weather (rain is possible) and for the good performance of my Cantabile setup! :wink:

If, by any chance, any of you will be there, feel free to come to the main stage at Friday, 4PM. :smiley:

*largest “dark independent” (gothic, post punk, darkwave, coldwave etc.) festival in Poland. TBH, I played there already, 15 years ago, but still excited :wink:

That looks AMAZING! Congrats!