I gave a listen and rate them
- B - Most realistic sounds overall, ramping up and down speed sounds great and has great low end growl
- E - Good all around tone balance and thickness and OK growl
- A - Good mid range and creamy tone
- C - Lots of horn gain and not so much drum gain to me a bit out of balance tonally
- D - Sounds more like a phaser than a Leslie to me
Not sure what is what brand. B really reminds me of IK but could be wrong lol. I went for what my ears liked on my studio monitors. Thanks for compiling this and letting us participate!