Show me your Cantabile Rig!

I think I used Vizio. I use it a lot at work. UML and such.

I build another keyboard. This was a just-4-fun project with parts I had lying around. Inside the housing is an Intel NUC i3 with 7" touchscreen, a powerbank and loudspeakers as well as the amp with 2x50W. It has a FATAR TP/100 inside which I cutted down to 60 keys. The power is enough for about 2h I assume. Not sure what I do with this keyboard :slight_smile: But it was a great proof of concept…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui9inkxazmumce8/Battery.mp4?dl=0

Abselutely nice! :heart_eyes:
Which diodematrix-electronics thing and pitch/mod wheel do you use?

Very nice Christian :smiley:

My old Setup with two Keys was to much, to heavy…

my new Key that can do all I need… my new Genos!

My VoiceliveRack I have at home on my Key for better Ergonomic…
also the two PC-monitors only at home to built Light and Soundscenes…

Sound: Genos, Voicelive Rack, X32 Rack
Light: Dmxis,PixLite 16 MkII Long Range Control Board
Software: Cantabile (as Brain), ELM (Pixelmapping), Lightjams (Dmx/Led)
IPad Mini with Songbook+ App for scrolling Text
Surface Pro 3
Monitorspeaker : iLoud mini :sunglasses:

Ledbars Selfmade with 5V Pixelstripes…powerd from Inside of my Lightrack

The registration Buttons call my Songstates and so I can change all Lightscenes perfect in Time with my Song… each state can have its own Lightconfiguration… so cantabile is my LightJockey controlling Lightjams

Songs I can call from Songbook App also from Genos Songbook (and at Home also from Cantabile)…my SurfacePro is always inside the Rack…

Great feature is the Display you can Assign with User Functions and Rename!! …so I use Channels I never need like SongChannels and then I have linked it with Cantabile to other Devices…
Here I can set the Mic-Volume, Harmony-Level, Reverb-Delay-Master (from Voicelive Rack) for each State in Cantabile (Linked to Racksliders)

Perfect for me! :grinning:…I have much fun now …all devices working like expected…

I like the idea of the light strips. May need to look into some of those.

!

The lower Rack is my ‘Lightrack’ connected with USB for Dmxis…
and Artnet/Sacn for LED and also Dmx-Devices…
the Merger allows to work with both interfaces at the same time and I have also 4 different Dmx outputs …
As a result, I am not forced to switch all DMX-devices in line…
also it is galvanic isolated on all outputs

the lower connectors are for my led-Stripes
for longer cables I use 3Pin XLR (+,-,Data)… and the short Kabels with 5Pin XLR (+,-, Data to, Data from) …in loop to the next Cable.
because I had problems with flickering lights…

another big problem was the diameter of the cabels because the LED’s work with 5V ( 24 V would be better and less problematic)
but I only could have 5V stripes with 60 Led’s/m…

So my cable is 2x2,5mm2 …(much Fun to solder on the small Stripe)

Extremely nice Juergen ! Very clean setup.

Thanks!

Normaly my VoiceliveRack ist at home in the upper Rack but to work in Presets it is mutch better to have it directly in front of me…
so there is a hole in the Upper Rack on the picture.

…but it was a long way with try and error to find the best working devices for my music…
but this sounds great for all kinds of sounds I need.

Cheers Jürgen

Yes, nice clean setup. The effort you expend on getting a rig in good shape especially with ease of connection pays dividends on stage.

It was also a lot of trial and error to do an acceptable work for me.
But also I had fun with tinkering I have to confess.
So it would be easyer to work with the Genos Vocalist but the VoiceliveRack Sounds to good so I could not give it up.
Also the oversized Mixer… but to have so much Options for Output Channels Is great when working with different Soundsystems or combined Systems.
At the moment I only have ’ private Family Gig’s ’ to test my Equipment…
and my living room …so my girl is not everytime amused what’s going on :joy:

Ceers Jürgen