Post Something Pointless and Stupid thread

The title says it all. I did this a couple years back as part of a bet with someone to prove that you can put the vocal from Angel of Death over any song and it works.

4 Likes

Definitely no angel. :grin:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Epic

I couldn’t remember who this was and I found it again by Googling “happy synth guy beach” :joy:

4 Likes

Oh yeah…pink guy. I want to see him jump up and play the top keyboard behind him. Even better…jump the horse over the keyboards. This fills me with joy! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes
1 Like

They are back with a new band member!!

4 Likes

I legitimately love this song.

1 Like

This song is growing on me.

2 Likes

I like the “Oh glory” part

2 Likes

I like the part about the cassette tape.

2 Likes

This guy, gets me everytime…

Another fave:

And if you just need cheering up, Tommy from Byron Bay has you covered:

4 Likes

No I’m not Belgian like him :see_no_evil:

1 Like

This is the one …

Two mates of mine in work had a competition (sometime in the 90s) to see who could buy the worst CD and they were trying really hard to out do each other with the depths of poor taste… They declared a truce when one had a Leonard Nimoy disc and the other had a William Shatner one, speaking of which…

3 Likes

Ugh…I remember these. Hard to imagine today that they really sold a lot of these albums.

2 Likes

But for the real depths of depravity, how to take classic Bread song and…

2 Likes

The cigarette, open shirt, and deep voice definitely makes this a top contender for the win in this thread. I give it 3 thumbs up :+1::+1::+1: for being pointless and stupid. The female in the background is even less sexy than Telly. :laughing:

4 Likes
2 Likes