How to adjust the size of vst?

Hello!I bought a synthesizer called Codex from Waves. But it stretched all the screen of computer and the bottom buttons can not be accessed. How can I make the vst a bit smaller?! Now it look like this

In 3540, under General Options, there is a recently new option “Use Per-Window Resolution Scaling”. That’s designed to make small plugin windows larger, so I don’t know if it would help with your issue, but its probably worth a try.

Many plugins aren’t resizeable - so if they don’t fit on your screen you’re kinda stuck. Report it to the plugin developer.

As @Ivan mentioned, if you’re running on a high resolution monitor you could try running Cantabile in hi-res mode with per-window resolution turned off. That’ll make the plugin appear tiny, but you might be able to get to the other controls.

Thank You for your response, but where are the option ”Use Per-Window Resolution Scaling”? I have Cantabile 3540 but my General Option panel look like this.

The “User Interface” section shows two checkboxes. “Use Per-Window” shows up on my system between those two. You might need to turn on “Enable High-Resolutioni UI” and restart for it to show up.

You’ll also need to upgrade to Windows 10 to get it. But since you want to turn it off to make plugins smaller there’s no point.

Ive found a simple solution for my problem ( not thought about it before): Ive moved the windows taskbar on right and now I am able to get to the other controls.
Thank you for your kindness!

Do also report to the plugin developer, as not supporting resolution scaling is not really on these days. 20 years ago I could have read a small GUI on a hires screen, but not any more!