Happy New Year!

This is totally off-topic but I just want to wish everyone on this wonderful Cantabile forum (@brad including of course!) a healthy, happy, creative and successful New Year.

Cantabile is a great product and is helping me push my limits (and those of the band) time and time again. And this community has been of invaluable help to me, and I’m sure to all of us. Cheers, everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks Herman, I feel the same way about the forum, it’s a great place with good people Happy 2018 everyone! :tada::confetti_ball::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks:

Dave

2 Likes

Nothing to add besides: feels really good to be here

:grinning:. All the best for 2018 for everybody. :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

Kind regards, humphrey

1 Like

I concur. +1,000,000.

Corky

1 Like

Happy New Year!!

This is the year I resolve to do a Iron Man competition, cure cancer, create a viable form of cold fusion and write some decent music.

At least one of theses things I will do.

Also, become a better typist.

1 Like

i am betting my money on the Iron Man Competition. You can do it Fred ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Heh, thanks for the vote of confidence! In 2010 I would have tried a triathlon but for the small matter of- I can’t swim. :smiley: 8 years, 50 pounds and a bad back later those days are probably gone…

My true new years resolution is to give exactly zero f**ks about stuff like that. Just have quality time with the family, stay healthy enough to not make an unduly hasty departure from the material plane and hopefully do the “write decent music” thing :wink:

1 Like

Happy new year to you all. Thanks for all of the shared help and support over the past year as I have migrated from C2 to C3 and used the info given here to discover the true strength of C3.

And here’s to C3 going from strength to strength in 2018! :slight_smile:

I don’t do resolutions, but in 2018 I need to spend less time programming my software librarirans (once I have kroos.factory and montage factory done!) and more time making music! And I need to get on the bike more and lose a few more pounds, which get harder to shift as you get older, before entropy beats me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone!

New Year, new build, two new mini-features…

https://www.cantabilesoftware.com/support/releasenotes3500

2 Likes