Feedback Survey

Hey All,

My son Mitch is currently in his 4th year studies for a Bachelor of Computer Science and Graphic Art. For this year’s UX design course he needs to analyse and improve the user interface of an existing product and he’s decided to do it on Cantabile!

As part of his research he needs to survey some existing users of the product - which is you guys! Both Mitch and myself would greatly appreciate anyone who has a few minutes to spare to complete the survey:

Cantabile UI Survey

Although this is primarily a uni assignment I will be taking all your feedback and his report on board - so you will be helping to improve the product!

Thanks
Brad (and Mitch)

7 Likes

I’m in !!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done as well! :smiley:

1 Like

Me too. And enough text to make up 20 characters.

1 Like

Done :sunglasses: (characters to go 🥴)

1 Like

Check and check, done and done…:beers:

1 Like

I think there should be a 3rd option for “What kind of user are you.” :slight_smile: I don’t think I’m a novice but I’m far from a power user, or “expert”- my needs are simple! I’m a competent user.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your feedback on this. Response has been great and some really interesting feedback.

done :wink: one two three for…enough!

1 Like

I thought the same thing. I am neither…at least in my own feeble mind. Maybe an advanced apprentice.

4 Likes

Done also. Agreed type of user could have had a few more gradations. Now that I’ve assigned myself “Expert User” I’ve got some 'splaining to do :smile:

4 Likes

Done also. :wink: And enough text to make up 20 characters.:smile:

1 Like

Using Brad as a barometer, that leaves me with only one choice. :nerd_face:

1 Like