Just got an e-mail:
Blue3 Version 2 is now available for download!
And yes…it’s a FREE update for all current Blue3 owners!
• 2 additional Rotary Speaker simulations (147 & RA200).
• 2 additional Tube Overdrive simulations.
• Way cool new UI with Perform, Edit & Cabinet pages.
• Reverb with Room Size and Pre & Post modes.
• 4 microphone setups including dynamic and condenser choices.
• 3 custom/editable Tonewheel generator sets.
• Proper Hammond Registration (inverted) keys with A# & B drawbar presets.
• VST3 support (experimental).
• Full support for Native Instruments NKS presets and controllers (only VST2).
• Also included: Spin, GG Audio’s new rotary speaker plugin
• And much more.
If you can’t tell, we listened to all the suggestions from our users and Blue3 Version 2 is the result. It rocks!
BEFORE YOU INSTALL: If you’ve used host automation to control any parameters on Blue3, you may notice that an automation track might be mapped to an incorrect parameter. The reason for this is that version 2 has many more parameters than version 1.x and unfortunately some compatibility was lost. So, if you’re in the middle of an important production and using automation on Blue3 tracks, you should consider waiting before updating.
We’re also releasing a brand new plugin: Spin!
Spin is a rotary speaker plugin based on Blue3…basically Blue3’s Leslie simulation without the B3. Spin is FREE for Blue3 owners…just download and register with your Blue3 license code.
Spin is also available for purchase for guitar players, producers or anyone else who doesn’t need an organ. (but really, who doesn’t need an organ?)
Thank you so much for all your kind words about Blue3 over the past year. Your encouragement made this all possible.
Please spread the word among your friends and especially online.
PS - A HUGE thank you to all the beta testers who gave of their time, thoughts and artistry. You guys are awesome!