2021 Ik Multimedia Group Buy

Ah, great, I didn‘t find the file so fast…

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification of what’s needed.

2 Likes

I took a second leap made a 149€ purchase so could get another lot of free titles, and grabbed Stealth Limiter, Sunset Studios Reverb and a bunch of SampleTank sounds. This group buy deal is just awesome :clap:

1 Like

I ended up buying the MEMS Measurement Microphone directly from IK. I had some Jampoints and it was in stock, and f course fully compatible.

The ECM8000 was pretty expense and delivery from the sources I checked was way out end of Sept into Oct. Some places was into 2022.

3 Likes

The IKM groupbuy reached 7 free products now (and I guess they will reach one more at least), so you get 8 for the price of 1. If you are new to IKM products, take a USD 299 product and this allows you to grab all their major products: Amplitube 5, T-Racks, Modo Bass, Modo drums, HammondB3, Sampletank, Syntronik, SampleTron, Mixbox

Amazing deal

2 Likes

They will extend the group buy through Sept of they reach 10k level by the end of August. So if you are thinking about it, that good motivation.

1 Like

it’s going to be a nail biting finish :grimacing:

1 Like

They passed 10,000 two hours ago, so now 10 products free upon buying 1. They promised now to continue to end of Sep, so we might expect the Group Buy to reach ~15 free products or so!

Unbelievable bargain if you need to fill/finalise your IKM collection of VST’s

from the point of ‘keys’, HammondB3 is the obvious highlight, but I like Syntronik (vintage synths) and Sampletron (Mellotron) as well; better than competing VST’s as they have very good sounding samples. Mixbox and TRacks are nice tools for mixing and mastering.

2 Likes

Awesome :clap: I pretty much got all their stuff now and mostly just from this group buy. All that’s left for me to get is some more SampleTank sounds and the Lurssen Mastering VST. Woo hoo!!!

1 Like

For those who want a college level course in IK Group Buys:

Here’s a good one page strategy guide:

1 Like