What a year for Cantabile!

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

It’s been a big year for Cantabile. Version 3 was launched in January and things have been kind of crazy ever since.

I want to give a special shout out to everyone who’s contributed to the forum over the year. You have no idea how much that helps with the support load and I really appreciate the help. Thank you!

I’m taking a few days off… have a safe holidays and let’s continue the adventure in the new year!

Brad

8 Likes

Enjoy your Holidays , Brad , you deserve it more than anyone !:wink:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, Brad and to all the other helpful souls in the community of course.

You have done a great job in Cantabile 3, and deserve a break from it (for at least a little while) :slight_smile:

I intend to make more use of Cantabile next year, shifting from just using it to playing backing tracks and triggering my light show, to using it to host my rather large range of soft synths, so I have access to them live.

Cheers
Derek

3 Likes

Have a great family time Brad, and all you other guys, I’m so glad i discovered this online family. Love ya guys.

2 Likes

@brad and All
Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you for this elegant software which is such a joy to use.

Here’s to a creative 2017!

Ade

2 Likes

Hard to believe it’s only been a year since launch. It has come such a long way.

Merry Christmas, @brad! Here’s to a great 2017 for Brad, Cantabile and everyone in this fine community!

Neil

2 Likes

Feels like a family here - what an incredible community!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everybody - keep rockin’!

Cheers,

Torsten

3 Likes

Yeah! Merry Christmas to you and the community too! Keep up the great work! :wink:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here!

2 Likes

Happy Christmas to all on this fabulous forum. Thanks for all your great help and advice so far, and here’s to bugging you all with silly questions into 2017!

Cheers!

Toaster

3 Likes

All the best to everyone!

2 Likes

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !! I hope Santa brings you a new 64 bit VST synth that will change the world … or at least won’t overload your CPU !!

All the best to a great community

Corky

4 Likes

Has been a busy first full year, many positive developments thanks to this energetic community. Special thanks to all who give their time and effort to helping new ( and old !) users in a polite and generous way, your contributions have also helped shape and improve this product we use. Looking forward to next year’s surprises and accomplishments.

Great Respect and Best Wishes to All :christmas_tree:

Dave

3 Likes

Have a great Christmas Brad!

1 Like

Hope you enjoy your time off Brad. Great job on C3.

MC and HNY to all. Thanks to those who helped me this year!

1 Like