Wet/dry, Pan and the other one

Does this happen to anyone else? The wet/dry, pan and front/rear knob to turns into three separate images and they roll instead of rotating. This happened to me when I first installed Cantabile but then after a while began to work correctly. Now, it’s back. While I was using Cantabile, Each knob turns into three separate images when I try to rotate. Everything else still functions properly.

Pan pic

Thanks
steve d

You have a ghost in your machine.

Have you been playing (or have you ever played) Pacman on that thing?

Um…

…but actually, it looks like a video card issue, though a very strange one!

Terry

Possibly, but that wouldn’t explain why rotary knobs in everything else work fine, including the VST knobs within Cantabile. It’s just the Cantabile knobs that sometimes display correctly and sometimes don’t. Like I said, It’s really not that big of a deal to me as long as it doesn’t affect anything else.
However, it was very astute of you to notice the striking resemblance between my broken knobs and Pacman… LOL
Now, every time I’m playing, I’m going to be thinking about Pacman…THANKS!

Steve D

1 Like

Seems way too specific for a videocard issue…? Hopefully Brad can provide some insight…

1 Like

I agree - it must be a little, gnarly, Pacman-like bug.

Terry

I might know why - it’s a bug. :slight_smile:

What do you have selected for Main Window scaling:

Let me know and I’ll see if I can repro it and fix it.

Brad

1 Like

I’m at 120% but it was at 100% when I first installed Cantabile and it done it then too. I was using the demo then bought Cantabile at the same time there was an update. The updated one was the one I installed. At first I thought it was a new cool way to use those knobs and I hated it… but I didn’t say anything, then it started to work normal. Then it came back last night.
Now that I think about it, if you could make the knobs look like Pacman, I’d be happy with the bug.

Steve D

3 Likes

Hrm… little lost as to what’s happening here. I tried at 120% here and it’s working fine. What build are you running. I seem to remember this was a bug at one point but I thought that was quite a while ago now.

Brad

Sorry, I’m at 140%. I tried 100% and 120% and it worked fine. Went back to 140% and it was broken again.
Ver. 3 build 3257 (x86)
Win 10
Lenovo t420 16g

Steve D

1 Like

Hey Steve,

Ahah! Yep, reproduced it here. I shall fix. :slight_smile:

Brad

Great! Thanks
Steve D