Waves Harmony plugin

Thanks i just need to get a handle on “states” and how use them

It is not hard. Once you get your head around it, it becomes a normal part of your rig. If you need help, you can PM me, or post here, and us “Cantabile old timers” will come to the rescue!

Well I did make some progress with Waves harmony, getting it to midi learn key signatures but getting it to turn on and off with a midi note properly is still a challenge

The bypass of the vst, or “on/off” is controlled on the left side of the plugin slot. You can see the green light showing it is activated. If you click on the green light, it its deactivated. Right click the the light, create a binding to switch on and off. You can use a note, a physical switch, or anything that sends midi. So, using a note, say C1, you can switch it on/off with the C1, or switch C1 and C#1. Your choice. Just right click light, select note by pressing note. Be sure to make it an on off switch in bindings. My rig is packed for a gig tonight, or I would give you visuals, which is much better than my lousy wording :wink:

Cheers

Plugin Slots

• Expand/Collapse Arrow - click to expand or collapse the plugin to show routes from this plugin
  • Bypass Mode - Bypasses all input audio directly to output (same as setting the wet/dry knob to completely dry)
  • Run/Suspend Mode Indicator - lights up green when the plugin is running, orange when suspended and grey if unloaded.
  • Plugin Name - Click to select the plugin, or right click for context menu.
  • Preset Name - Name of the currently selected plugin preset, click to change.
  • MIDI Filter Settings (green indicator shows there are filters active on this route)
  • Gain Control - Controls the gain level of output signals from the plugin
  • Wet/Dry Knob - Controls the mixing of input with output signals to control the amount of audio effect
  • Balance Knob - Controls left/right balance or pan.
  • Fade Knob - Controls front/rear balance or pan.
  • Output Level Meter - Shows the signal level output from the plugin after gain and wet/dry controls have been applied
  • MIDI Activity Indicators - Lights up when the plugin is receiving and/or sending MIDI events.

Thanks this helped got it functioning now.

1 Like

Glad to hear that!

Thanks for the help, I picked up the Air Harmonizer, started working with it, the binding for on and off works well, I’m not sure if I can get key changes triggered by midi, most of the songs I do stay in one key but a couple have key changes.

1 Like

I finally got AIR Harmonizer working the way I want it to, had my routing wrong with the ui24r. I think I’m closer to removing the Digitech harmonizer, :smile:

1 Like