Vst LoopeR Suggestions?

I’ve just had another play and got it working.
The trick is to select ‘Rounded tempos (for Live)’ in the prefs.

2 Likes

Hi Neil and everybody,

Sorry for restoring an old thread! This is 4drX (the makers of LoopRecorder) reaching out to the Cantabile community to let you know that we have lately fixed - among other things - the sync problems with C3 and we have added an option to eliminate clicks between live loops with a configurable crossfade (see the “Settings” section for more details).

Next time that you find issues, please drop us a line using the feedback form at our website that pops up when you download the demo. We sometimes lurk in the net to see what people say about LoopRecorder :male_detective: but we have limited resources!

Thanks anyway for reporting the problems and happy looping!

5 Likes

Fantastic! I don’t currently have need of a utility like LoopRecorder but when I do you guys will be at the top of the list. Love to see good support- with good communication. Kudos!

Much appreciated for updating LoopRecorder. It does indeed look rock solid now.

Hey Lempface,

I try Gloop, but seems there’s a problem with the latch/momentary function.
I can’t get a key assigned to it, because C3 uses latch and the software is momentary.
How did you fix it?

@brad could there be a problem with my version 3279, the momentary function does not work, it only sets the toggle to 127 (not back) ?
Or am I missing something?

But Mobius 2.5 doesnt work with Cantabile 3… it reconize the VST2 Plugin …sadly

Why shouldn’t Mobius 2.5 work with Cantabile 3?

One problem might be if you are running Cantabile in 64 bit mode - Mobius is only 32 bit, so you’ll need jBridge.

Another potential issue: after installing Mobius, you’ll have to manually copy the .dll file from the Mobius directory to your VstPlugins folder and have Cantabile re-scan the plugin folders.

I’ve got Mobius 2.5 working happily within Cantabile 3 (not that I’m doing a lot with it ATM…)

Cheers,

Torsten

On my Samplitude X it work…it is in the VST Folder… (i copy it) but your are right, it is 32bit… jbridge is a paid software… okay i will buy it…

jBridge is so indispensable to C3 it probably should just be bundled into it :wink:

i got Mobius working a while ago.
it’s just not rock solid.

You misspelled “buggy as hell”.

2 Likes

and in need of TLC (has been left to rot)

Mine works fine in 3xxx. What a KILLER piece of software! (Cantabile and Mobius!) I don’t think I bridged it with Jbridge though… I just placed it in the VST folder where everything else is, and yes I’m running 64.

I tried it but obviously I’m missing something because a lot of people are using it and in my setup it just seemed very buggy and non-responsive…

Cantabile has built in jbidge support, so if you have the app, Cantabile should load it in bridged form, without the need to do anything else. Are you seeing the jbridge strip at the bottom of the plugin?