Video Scripts Manufactured by AI from Derek's Guides

I asked my AI tool (Launchy.ai, a private tool from Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula course) the following, pasted in the entirety of Derek’s Guides from Cantabile Help, and it generated the following video scripts:

Me: Please turn the following into a bullet-point based script for a series of videos. Please flesh out the sections with details.

(Derek’s Guides pasted in.)

Launchy— 07 January 2024 — 00:48 am

Video Script: Using Cantabile for Live Performances

Video 1: Introduction to Cantabile and Gig Rack Setup

Introduction to Cantabile

Welcome viewers and introduce Cantabile as a versatile VST host for live performances.

Discuss the key features and differences between Cantabile Lite (free), Solo, and Performer editions.

Gig Rack Overview

Show the actual gig setup, pointing out each piece of equipment.

Highlight how Cantabile PC is integrated alongside audio interfaces, MIDI controllers, and other hardware.

Mention the companion Gig Rack Guide for building a similar setup.

Video 2: Cantabile’s Role in a Live Performance

Cantabile’s Functions

Detail how Cantabile manages audio/MIDI tracks, MIDI processing, and acts as the central hub for stage devices.

Explain how it can drive lighting systems and process program changes from foot controllers.

Real-world Application

Share personal experiences of using Cantabile in live gigs.

Encourage viewers to consider Cantabile for its robustness and flexibility in live settings.

Video 3: Setting Up Cantabile – Step by Step

Making Connections

Guide viewers through connecting their computer and audio/MIDI interfaces.

Navigate to the Tools/Options menu and begin configuring the setup.

Audio Engine and Ports Configuration

Step-by-step instructions on selecting the audio driver and defining audio ports.

Discuss the concept of virtual ports and how they simplify setup across different systems.

Video 4: Optimizing Your Computer for Live Audio

Computer Optimization

Emphasize the importance of optimizing your computer for live audio processing.

Offer a walkthrough of key steps from the “Glitch Free Audio” guide to reduce audio latency and ensure smooth performance.

Video 5: Songs and Set Lists in Cantabile

Creating and Managing Songs

Explain how to create Cantabile songs for each track and compile them into set lists.

Use an existing set list as an example to show how different songs can be organized and accessed during a performance.

Video 6: Advanced Cantabile Features for Live Use

MIDI Routes and Processing

Detail the process of setting up MIDI routes, including applying filters and keyboard splits.

Show how to use the MIDI monitor to ensure all routes are functioning correctly.

Utilizing Cantabile States

Discuss how to use states to manage CPU load by enabling/disabling plugins as needed throughout a performance.

Video 7: Cantabile Bindings and Control

Bindings for Automation and Control

Demonstrate setting up bindings for automatic patch changes and dynamic volume control.

Show how to use foot controllers to switch between different states and control the mix live on stage.

Video 8: Leveraging Cantabile Racks

The Power of Cantabile Racks

Introduce the concept of racks for managing plugins and show how to create and use them.

Demonstrate the advantage of linked racks for quick switching between songs without loading delays.

Video 9: Real-life Examples of Cantabile in Action

Song Examples

Go through various songs in a setlist, showing simple to complex configurations.

Highlight the integration of virtual instruments with live hardware and the versatility Cantabile offers in live settings.

Video 10: Conclusion and Further Resources

Final Thoughts

Recap the main points covered in the series and the benefits of using Cantabile for live performances.

Encourage experimentation and exploration of Cantabile’s capabilities.

Additional Resources

Direct viewers to the companion Gig Rack Guide for more in-depth information.

Provide links to Cantabile’s download page, support guides, and community forums for additional help and inspiration.

Each video should be rich with visuals, including screenshots, live demonstrations, and diagrams where applicable. The tone should remain enthusiastic and engaging, with a focus on practical advice and real-world applications of Cantabile in various live performance scenarios.

Encouraged, I am next going to do this with all of Brad’s guides and with the blog posts as well to give me some more video scripts. The tool I am using can write out the actual script in its entirety, so I am going to explore that next.

6 Likes

Very cool Terry!!

2 Likes

That’s me redundant then… :wink:

2 Likes