Utilizzare solo

Good morning,
using solo, to change instrument, how can I program cantabile so that it changes instrument only after releasing the keys of the keyboard.
Thanks
Romeo

Hi @Romeo,

you did the right thing, starting a new thread…but you gave the thread an Italian and very generic title. Next time, try to be more specific. It takes time to learn to use a forum, maybe you should take the time to read a few old posts. I have read most posts since 2016, taking notes along the way…you can learn a lot without even asking.

Coming to your question. It is not so clear to me what you are trying to achieve.

You say that you want Cantabile “to change instrument” only when you have released all the keys but the expression “to change instrument” is not clear. Do you want to
change the VST plugin that responds to your input? Do you want to change the preset, keeping the VST plugin the same?

Gabriele

1 Like

ciao Gabriele,

scusate la mia scarsa conoscenza dell’argomento, comunque la mia intenzione è quella di poter utilizzare diversi strumenti contenuti nei vari plug-in, ottenendo questo con il metodo mostrato nelle foto allegate, il mio problema sorge quando cambio strumento “passaggio da una presa all’altra” perché vorrei mantenere il suono precedente fino a quando i tasti della tastiera a vortice non vengono rilasciati. comunque grazie per l’interessamento Ciao Romeo

Hi @Romeo,

I have written to you in private, since you seem to prefer Italian language (please, try to avoid it on the forum).

By the way, more or less the same answer which I gave you in private can be found in this thread:

In short, load all the needed plugins in advance, keeping them active at all times, and activate/deactivate the associated routings to select which one should receive notes. In this way, notes are not cut when you switch plugins.

Gabriele

1 Like

Hi Gabriele,
following Your instructions I got what I was looking for the only thing and that I have to activate and deactivate the “V”, while in my mode the command was unique. anyway, thank you very much for your availability and courtesy.
Romeo

I am glad you solved your problem!
:+1:

Gabriele

:+1: