Using triggers for generic messages

I finally got the nerve to start using triggers (late to the party), bindings were well established when I started using Cantabile, so I didn’t see the purpose, and there is not much in the guides regarding triggers. However, I think that they are very useful for generic messages across, e.g. I have a button for “solo”, which means that I play a solo, and I normally use that for adding a little to the output volume and reserving the entire keyboard for the solo sound. So using a trigger for that makes it easier to send the message around, instead of having a CC on a midi port. Seems to work. Any input and suggestions on explointing triggers are most welcome.

One little thing, I get an error message when using a trigger to invoke another trigger (my “next song” trigger invokes the “solo off” trigger, to remove the LivePrompter prompt telling me I am playing solo). But there is an error message, “Binding point unavailable”. Everything seems to work, so I am just curious why I get this message.