TX16Wx - XML errors

Hi there,

I’ve been using Cantabile for a few weeks and it’s exactly what I want!

I’m having some problems after using TX16Wx and loading a song with that plugin, I’ll get errors like:

Could not read XML data 2:41 - Equal expected.

And:

Could not read XML data 39:29 - Illegal xml character.

Sometimes when I use TX16Wx, it works fine! I haven’t been able to figure out when it will be okay and when it will give an error, but if an XML error occurs, when I double click the plugin, there is no performance, no bank, no slots, no programs.

I’m using the most recent versions:
Cantabile Solo Version 4.0 Build 4191 (x64)
TX16Wx VST3 x64, 3.6.0h 7053.1265
Windows 10

If there’s any other information I can give, please let me know. I have been enjoying learning how to use TX16Wx and hope I can use it with Cantabile.

I’ve tried to search for this error and haven’t found anything. I am very new to Cantabile and TX16Wx, so it’s possible I’m completely missing something!

Thank you so much!

I’ve had the same (or similar) TX16WX error messages with no solution. Can’t check as a week away from my music laptop

I used TX16WX for quite a while a few years back. IIRC it would occasionally not call up the correct rack state, and had instability issues. I had several songs using it and then it wouldn’t assign the correct sample set for a given song. Did a ton of troubleshooting, no improvement. I finally gave up and switched to sforzando. Too bad, it was a nice little sampler.
Tom

Yeah, it didn’t seem like I was going to be able to find a solution, so I bit the bullet and just paid for a full Kontakt license. It’s working great for what I need.