- I use the Media Player for a Click and Guide track with drums.
- On my last song I do a standard closing comment then repeat a portion of the end of the song.
- I’ve used a Marker and a Range to created the portion to replay.
- I’ve created a Binding to return me to that Range
- I have to hit Play to trigger the range to play.
All of the above works for me but I just discovered how the Media Player can be synced with the Transport to play my files and I really love it.
My issue is this:
- I can no longer get the Binding trigger to return to the Closing Range or the Marker.
- I’ve also noticed that the LOOP setting for my Closing Range is ignored (not that I’m using it for that purpose; I prefer a manual trigger right now).
- Even if I manually select the Closing Range, when I start Transport, it always starts at the beginning of the media file.
So, presently I am unable to use the Music Sync function on the last song. Is there a way to make this work? My only thought is to create a separate Closing File and then have the Media Player use it.