Testers for VB3 x64

Hey All,

As you probably realize there is an ongoing issue with Cantabile and VB3 x64. I’ve been in discussion with VB3’s developer and we now have a build of the plugin which should have enough debug information to hopefully narrow down what’s causing this issue.

If you’re a licensed VB3 user, have had problems with VB3 x64 and can spare a few minutes to do some testing for us, please email me.

Brad

I’ll buy it soon, as UVI’s B5 had some issues in today’s gig…
So I’ll be in for testing. I’ll email you anyway.

I upgraded to 3237 2 days ago and am still running VB3 without problems, so I wouldn’t be any help with testing.

Hmmmm… gotta chew on this one. Right now everything is working perfectly for me- I don’t know if I want to poke the bear lol

1 Like

Just curious, what issues happened with B5? I have B5, but want to get VB3 after reading so many positive reviews on this board.

Hi, I was just wondering if there was ever any resolution to this, or if VB3 is still a ticking time bomb waiting to ruin my gig. So far I haven’t had a crash but I’ve only been doing small set lists at home prepping stuff.

It seems some of us have had crashes with VB3 x64, and some haven’t. It was fine for me for months, and then started crashing all the time, after a “routine” Windows update.

My recommendation would be to test it lots, and don’t do any Windows updates in the days before gigs. And if for some reason you find it starts crashing on your system, the 32-bit version will drop in and just work, as long as you have jBridge installed.

Neil

1 Like

Thanks, Neil. Honestly that isn’t very encouraging. I hope Guido will give his 64-bit version some love. I’d rather not use jBridge as it’s another wrapper that is technically unnecessary and I want to avoid superfluous software if possible. I’ll look into Blue3.

1 Like

hi there everybody, got some news? from what Guido said, I don’t think he will work on VB3 software soon, I think he is more probably working on hardware right now, and for some time.

Just keep checking GSI Facebook like I do.