Sort bindings by a click

Hi Brad,
Can You make a function to sort bindings lists? I mean sort by source, event, target, etc. doing a click on the column header, as is done with Windows Explorer. also I wish a quick mode to move up/down those objects. (and move several objects at a time).

Regards,
Gustavo

You can already do this by selecting one or more bindings and using ctrl-up/down.

Neil

1 Like

Hi Neil, thanks by your suggestion, but it does not work here in my computer…
Gustavo

Multi-select move up/down currently only works in the setlist and states panels.

Reluctant to include a sort by clicking header because binding order can be important (not usually, but sometimes).

Logged.

Hi Brad,
It is true, I agree. Perhaps you could add a header called “user” to memorize a user order. Sometimes some features, while not common, can be important. In my case, I use several groups of sliders, buttons and knobs from 3 MIDI controllers. As there are many bindings, I sometimes have need of sort by certain header of the bindings, especially when I have to make specific modifications where are many bindings of a similar nature. It can be useful. Anyway, it is just my need, other users may post here to opine about the feasibility of this suggestion.
Best regards,
Gustavo

1 Like