Solved: Multiple stereo in ports vst plugin possible?

I am a noob at Cantabile so please forgive if I am asking something quite noobie here… :wink:
I bought Cantabile Solo for home use and I am using a VST plugin called Jamtaba for online jamming. So instead of streaming my audio to my main speakers I send them to the plugin. I can send f.i. drums to stereo input 1&2 and my guitar to stereo input 3&4… in my DAW I am capable of doing that. Cantabile just shows me option stereo in 1&2… Is there a way or should it be a feature request or… Any help is welcome… thanks and have a nice day

Duhhh, just found out that I can add extra ‘Audio ports’ 3&4 by rightclicking on the plugin… Nice feature… Happy :wink:

1 Like

hi @HammerOn,
i’ve just started playing with Jamtaba. (think i saw you on a server last night even)
i’m finding that Jamtaba is running ok but crashes the C3 gui when it’s closed.
have you found any issues with it?
cheers,
Neil

Hi Neil,

indeed i was… Cantabile and Jamtaba works, but as you mentioned it, it doesn’t close correctly… Jamtaba is not supported anymore atm… It’s a pity but thats what the status is… In other DAW’s REAPER and ABLETON it works like a charm… Happy Jamming

i’ll have a play around with C3 and see if its something that can be worked around with graphics settings. if not, hopefully @brad can look into it.

Hi Neil, he already did look at it and I had some contact about this issue with Brad. But you might give it a try anyway…

i tried putting it in DDMF Metaplugin but deleting that had the same result.