[Solved] Cant use Acute accent when Cantabile is Open

I have a really strange problem as soon as i open cantabile i cannot input letters with acute accent, like á é ú, im from argentina so it is really important for me hehe, accute accent in windows 10, the only way to put letters with acute accent with spanish keyboard is using the key next to ‘‘P’’, when i open cantabile and try to use acute accent this is what happens.

Cantabile Open:
´´a´´a´´a´´a

Cantabile not Open:
ááá

I tried deleting all hot keys, it seems that the key use for acute accent it is not bound to anything inside the program, so i don’t think it is a hotkey problem, also when i open cantabile my keyboard language stays the same, i don’t know what to do.

Sorry for the horrible english.

I noticed the same problem when naming some of the Spanish songs I’m playing

any help? i would like a reply from the staff this is an issue than everyone have with this program

Sounds like a job for @brad

Dave

Hi @believeMEx

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve reproduced the problem here and working on a fix for the next build.

Brad

Please let me know if build 3554 resolves this.

http://www.cantabilesoftware.com/download

Brad

1 Like

I can confirm the accent problem has been solved. Thanks a million, @brad :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Problem Solved !! thanks!! best staff ever

1 Like

I can use a cute accent all the time because I was born and raised in the U.S. South. :rofl:

I know…it’s corny…couldn’t resist…durr de durr :clown_face:

1 Like