Pseudo Presets Save As /Copy/ Rename etc

I’d like to suggest a ‘save to’ and ‘copy’ function for Pseudo Presets.
Currently, all one can do is call up a preset. No librarian functions are available at the list. One is actually setting the plugin to its default when an empty slot is called.
What if you want to make an edit to the existing preset and have that saved to a new location without using the plugin’s own librarian?
I’d like to be able to take the plugin’s current setting, save that to a new pseudo preset slot of my choice so that a variation can be tweaked.
Also would be useful to see reintroduction of F2 / context menu to allow renaming of the current PP slot. One currently needs the GUI open and then a menu pulled down to access ‘Rename’ which is a bit of a long journey.

Logged it.

I know this is an old topic now, but I’d like to cast a vote for adding a Hot Key (F2 maybe?) to the Rename functionality for the “Psuedo Presets”. I have a number of plugins that I don’t populate the Preset menu, so I have to add my favorites manually. A quick key/hot key would make a very tedious task much quicker! Thanks!

Hi @Bobby3503

OK noted.

If you’re just trying to rename presets in the plugin editor, try Alt+F+R - that should get you to rename fairly quickly.

That’s EXACTLY what I was looking for! Splendid!

Thanks Brad!