Plugin volume unusable moving from 32-bit to 64 - needs boost?

I found a plugin to recreate the arpeggiator for Baba O’Riley, and the sound is spot-on in 32-bit mode. Since my whole set is set up in 64-bit mode, though, I tried to use jBridge to run the plugin in x64. This makes the output volume barely audible: like “all dials cranked to max and ear against the speaker to see if it’s running” inaudible. I hit up all the gain controls I could find, and using manual input or a MIDI file with velocity at max makes no difference-- it seems like either a) this plugin isn’t tolerating 64-bit mode, or b) perhaps this is a limitation of the free demo of jBridge and the paid version would be better?

Anyone ever run into something like this with other plugins?
Thanks!

Wow! That is pretty flippin’ cool! I wasn’t expecting his Triton patch to actually do what it did, that’s spot on. Well, not the sound, that was awful :stuck_out_tongue: But the arpeggiator behavior. I need that plug.

As to your actual question, no, never encountered a behavior like that. Very odd. I downloaded the Marimba Emu, I’m x64 as well so when I can try it I’ll let you know what happens. Probably tomorrow.

Oh yeah— the sound’s awful. But I cooked up a decent sound patch, and with straight quarter notes on loop, the feeling is definitely there.

Sounds like a question for jBridge developer. I’ve never seen this kind of behaviour with jBridge before.