Please Help me to solve Cantabile Lite x64 not responding [ SOLVED ]

64Bit Version of Cantabile is Not Responding and freeze after opened.
Like this
My Cantabile is working fine in x86 version.
But Most of the VST Plugins I used are only working in 64Bit Version.
x86 is working

I already uninstalled and installed it again.
But it’s not okay.

Please help me, how fix it.

Hi Shein and Welcome!

I see your problem and wondered if the X64 that stays white ever crashed and made a report and put it in a .zip file in the settings folder of Cantabile? It should have if a shutdown happened that was not normal. These log files are in the Windows Users AppData folders at ‘AppData\Local\Topten Software\Cantabile 3.0 (x64)’ By looking at the log files we can see if there are clues. You can also forward the logs or the .zip crash archive to @brad. He is the developer and can help as well.

Regards,

Dave

1 Like

Hi Shein,

As per Dave’s comment I’d need to see a crash report to figure out what’s going on here. If it’s just hanging and never prompts to send a crash report you’ll need to capture one using this method.

But before that… can you provide some more details on exactly when this is happening? eg: does this happen on loading Cantabile with no plugins loaded, only with certain plugins loaded, after a period of time etc…

1 Like

Pardon me for late reply. @dave_dore and @brad.
I give up to use Cantabile for a while.
But now I have to use.
Please help me to solve my problem.
Thank you.

Following are Zipped Logs and Crash Reports. I can’t upload directly because I’m a new user. So, I uploaded to my google drive.

Cantabile 3.0 (x64).zip

Crash rule for all instances of Cantabile.exe.zip

Hi @koshein.

I reply to you via email.

Brad

2 Likes

Solved.

Thank you @brad.
You help me out this.

1 Like

Anything the rest of us can learn from?