No scroll bar in racks with many items

Hi, I have a problem with many racks… there is no scroll bar on the side to move down to the hidden racks.

…anyone an Idea what happens or is it a mission for the master of the castle, Sir Brad?

Cheers Jürgen

Looks like a bug. What happens if you resize the main window - do they appear.

In any case can you send me a copy of the rack file and your settings.json (from Tools -> Open Settings Folder) and I’ll check it out.

Brad

Hi brad it happens in all sizes and also maximized.

But I must correct… not on Songlevel rather in a >Rack< with so many items !!

It is running on a surface pro 4. Maybe there are some differences between the system ?? …not testet the behavior on my ‘normal’ PC

Cheers Jürgen

Hi @Juergen

I haven’t been able to reproduce this - which build of Cantabile are you running?

Brad

Build 3559…

have you noticed… it is not on songlevel …it happpens in Racks if they are larger than the Window.
In this case I have many embedded Racks inside a linked Rack.

Cheers Jürgen

Update…

Today I tested this on my other PC and there is no Problem…
all scrollbars are on their places

So what is different on the Surface?

Hi @Juergen

I’ve been looking at this again and still haven’t been able to reproduce it. Can you email me a copy of that rack file and also your settings.json file (available from Tools -> Open Settings Folder).

Brad

Hi Brad…

I think it is not a cantabile problem because it happens also in other Programs (ELM)… and only on my Surface Pro…

…and I didn’t see the little maximize/minimize button in the cantabile window

so the problem is now only when the window is complete maximized and there are more items than space

so for the moment I can make the window a little bit smaler and it works… don’t want to steal your time with those Windows 10 problems :wink:

Cheers Jürgen