Yesterday, during a gig, my Cantabile 3 Performer (that I have been using for almost seven months without problems) suddenly stopped working in the sense that:
- it receives the midi messages both from my audio interface (a Zoom UAC-2) midi input and my computer (a Microsoft Surface) usb port;
- the Cantabile’ s audio level meters normally show output audio signals from all the output audio ports;
- no problem is showned with the audio interface;
- the Cantabile’s output audio ports are set as usual;
- but NO SOUND from the audio interface’s output!!!
This morning, at home, I have tried again with no result.
I have tried my Zoom UAC-2 with other music software on the same computer and it works well.
I have connected Cantabile with other audio interfaces (a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre Usb and a Zoom L-20), it has normally recognized them, but again no sound.
Then I have thought that the problem is Cantabile.
I have disintalled and reinstalled Cantabile 3 but the situation hasn’t changed.
Help me, please.