Multirack setup and changing states

Hi!
Very long time I searched an VST host that can change presets by MIDI commands and will support multi banking presets. All other hosts can use only 128 presets. And I found it! I found your awesome Cantabile! Thanks for it!

And now I’m testing your awesome product. I have time to 28 march. And now I was faced with a situation that can not be solved. Please help me.

So. My setup is a song with 4 racks. In every rack I have one VST instrument. For each rack I configured several states wich I use as presets. I switch them by bindings. Event is any Program Change (Banked) and target is a Rack State -> Load state by program. Every state has XG compatible programs number like “0.112.4”.
And with this I have problem. If I changing state on one rack everithing is fine. But if I send commands to change states in two or more racks only one rack changing state. I think that one rack freezing cantabile while switching and cantabile not see other commands for changing state. How this can be solwed?

I will be very grateful for the help.

P.S. Sorry for my english. It’s not my native language.

Hi @T90_Improved,

Could you send me a copy of your song and rack files? I’d like to have a closer look at how you have things setup and see if I can reproduce any problems.

http://www.cantabilesoftware.com/contact

Brad