Moving binding post programming?

Is there a way to add a few bars before my bindings start running? I’ve programmed all my songs to change presets on my Helix Native VST as the song plays along but learned that I needed a few more bars added to the top of the songs for a proper count in. If there’s a way to do this without having to go through and re-program all my bindings that would be great! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi Leroy,

Just to be sure, how do control your bindings, midi file?

Dave

Yes

Hey Leroy,

OK, TBH the best beat accurate way would be to use a MIDI editor like Sekaiju to insert the blank measures and locate the tempo and time sig markers at the beginning of the existing MIDI file after you add the new measures to the front of it. It can be a little intimidating at first but if you want I can show you how to use it in this case to edit your files and add the intro measures you want. It requires a couple of edits per file so you know what’s involved. If not your bag and if not a ton of files I can help get them sorted I think as well. I can at least do one for you that you can test …

Cheers,

Dave

Ok, I’ll have to connect with you later today when I get home. I’ll message you directly.