Missing plug-ins!

I just noticed that a couple of my old plug-ins are no longer showing up. One of them ‘Send on Bar’ was made for me by one of the kind people here and I desperately need it! I’ve no idea when it disappeared, because it’s a while since I’ve needed it.

I tried moving the plug-in, but nothing I do has it showing up, or even showing the folder it lives in. Aargh!

Heeelp!!!

I’ve just seen that it’s a 32-bit plug. Is that the problem?

(Another plug-in is causing Cantabile to crash when it finds it on a Full Scan. Specifically this one:
Spectral Compressor
Not so bothered about this one, but worth mentioning. The other one is critical to me!!)

You will need jbridge to run 32 bit plugins in 64 bit Cantabile.

And a link: jBridge ( for Windows ) | J's stuff

And it is cheap and you just pay once, and Cantabile is already prepared for it (jBridge - Cantabile - Software for Performing Musicians)

1 Like

Didn’t need jBridge. I managed to sort it out and it works fine now. I just had to re-install from an old backup. Took some finding, though. That plug-in has now been backed up everywhere!

You sure? If the VST is 32 bit you need jbridge, unless you use Cantabile x32

Well it’s working. Must be 64-bit after all. I’m making a guess that maybe I had a 32-bit version installed, and now I have the 64-bit. It’s all a bit odd.