Miroslav Philharmonic VST3 Support

I have been giving Cantabile Solo a trial run. When I use the VST3 version of Miroslav Philharmonic plugin, it seems to run in some monophonic mode. When I run it in VST2 mode, it seems to run normally. Any suggestions or is this plugin just not supported as a VST3 plugin?

-Andrew V. Romero

I own IK Miroslav Philarmonic, let me install the VST3 (I’m currently on VST2), then I’ll drop a line.

I have experienced the same thing with the Miroslav Philharmonik VST3.

Andrew and Bruce,

It seems there are some issues with VST3. The “mono” behavior in Cantabile is confirmed.
In Reaper there are other weird issues: note-on are randomly not recognized, and sometimes note-off are unrecognized, causing stuck notes.
Only in Cubase there are no problems at all.
Not a real problem, anyway. VST2 is working fine.
Just notice that to @Brad, even I doubt about a Cantabile bug.

Give me a couple of days to source a copy of this plugin for testing.

In the meantime, could the Mono issue just be a problem with the configuration of the plugin’s audio ports? If someone would like to right click on the plugin, choose Audio Ports and post a screenshot here I’ll take a look.

Brad

1 Like

Brad,

here is what you asked for, either VST3 and VST2. MIDI problem?

Paolo

Just to confirm I have the same issues with Philharmonic, and get the same screens as Paolo. VST3 plays also only a single note, when you press a chord. The VST2 version plays chords as chords. As I until now only used the VST2 version of Philharmonic, I never found out before.

Hitting the keyboard full hands for one minute I got two notes. VST3 miracle? :thinking:

Ah, “monophonic” as in single note at time, not single audio channel - got it. Leave it with me and I’ll post back when I know more.

Brad

1 Like