Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! (Taking a short break)

Hey Guys,

Yesterday I put up build 3512 and today 3280. Although not officially released as stable, I think these builds are in fact pretty solid.

I’m going to take a short break from now until the New Year. I’ll still be answering support enquiries and I’ll drop in here at least once a day but I won’t be doing any new development. Unless something critical comes up there won’t be any new builds until next year.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and thank you again for making this community such a friendly place. Without this community and the help that everyone gives I would be overwhelmed with support - I really do appreciate it.

Wishing you all a safe and happy holidays and here’s to an exciting 2018!

Brad

12 Likes

Merry Christmas, Brad, to you and your loved ones, and of course the same to everybody else who hangs out here.

Thanks, Brad, for all of your hard work on Cantabile, which continues to get better and better, and I hope you enjoy your break from it. I’m actually in reverse. I’m an idiot who cannot sit still, and after a hectic work year in the day job I have had little time to work on my synth librarians, particualrly my new “kronos.factory” librarian, so I am beavering away on it in the mornings before the family duties and music making, and making great progress!

All the best

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Brad !

Thanks for all your hard work and most excellent software and involvement with the community.

Bob

1 Like

Merry Christmas & all the best in the New Year, Brad!
Enjoy…

Larry

1 Like

Merry Crimble and a Gear New Year!

1 Like

Thanks for all your work, Brad.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

I’m the same - I’ve got a fun secret side project (a retro game emulator, not win3mu) I’m hoping to get done before the new year.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Brad!

Best wishes to you and your family during the holidays Brad :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to you and your family Brad!

Thank-you for all your hard work over the year, continuing to make our favourite live host even better. By my counting, you’ve released 62 builds this year - definitely time for a short break!

Neil

2 Likes

Thanks Guys,

:slight_smile:

I feel like this year was a quite year feature wise compared to the previous but I did get a lot of under-the-covers work done too.

Next year I’m hoping to finally nail this macOS port and then seriously attack some of the bigger features that are on the list.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas!! Have a great time and enjoy your freetime! :wink:

1 Like