Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🎄

Happy Holidays Everyone !

Special call out to @brad for all the diligent work he gifted us this year!

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

10 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2023 was a prolific year for @brad Nevertheless, happy holidays to all. :champagne: :wine_glass: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to everybody. Hope Santa is bringing something nice (to those that have been good)

It has indeed been a prolific year for @brad and Cantabile goes from strength to strength; it is also the year I got out gigging again and Cantabile has done everything I have thrown at it.

3 Likes

I guess, being a naughty boy, Santa Behringer will not bring me their rumoured CS-80. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Best year yet for me and Cantabile. Solid as a rock for 50 + performances this year. Thank You to Brad and everyone at the forum who pitches in.

Seasons Greetings to everyone!

Dave

4 Likes

Hopefully he will be fitting a Montage M7 down my chimney. Really looking forward to that and seeing if the new AN-X engine measures up to my AN1x.

2 Likes

I join in wishing everyone a happy holiday season, to Brad in particular for his constant commitment to us!

3 Likes

I wish Brad and everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas and a productive New Year.
May Santa bring you everything on your Christmas list.

Baz

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone !

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to the cantabile community.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone in the Cantabile community, and extra special Christmas wishes to @brad for his never-ending commitment, professionalism, skill, kindness and care! Here’s to another great year in 2024!

Neil

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all!
And kudos to @brad for all the amazing work he has done in 2023!

Cheers!

Gabriel

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, all!

It’s been an exciting year - thanx @brad for the constant flow of goodies :grinning: - Cantabile continues to make life as a musician so much more fun!

Cheers,

Torsten

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all from the Toadstool.

And, as already mentioned, special thanks to Brad for his patient tenacity in improving Cantabile for us all.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, and thanking Brad for all the gifts he has given us this year. Time for a rum & eggnog. Cheers! :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Merry Christmas, all - and thanks to Brad and to all in the forum for all the inspiration.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to @brad and all of my Cantabile friends!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwansa, etc. to all… Maybe Santa will bring me the power of good spelling :slight_smile:

Another great year for me with Cantabile - so nice to have this tool in my toolbox, and such great support not only from Brad, but from everyone in this forum.

+1 for Behringer CS80… though their OB keyboard looks promising…

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to Brad and all the fabulous people at Cantabile Forum… thanks for all the help and suggestions.
Brad, you are the super-coder. I’m sure you are working on Cantabile-AI in an upcoming rollout. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks for helping us music guys “get the job done”!
Pep

3 Likes