I'm performing live with Cantabile on Saturday 9pm!

Thanks for the feedback. Are you using open source OBS software by chance? It allows the simultaneous streaming and local A/V recording at the same time into a few different output formats. I use it for making live performance videos for latter post but as I stated it will stream at the same time I’m recording. I was thinking that way you would have your own A/V copy for your library that was good even if the stream version got messed up.

Dave

1 Like

OBS Studio.

Yes, that’s the same one I am using.

Thanks for the YouTube link. I wasn’t able to see it live, because it stalled and never recovered.

Just got around to listening to the YouTube stream. Other than the streaming technicalities at the beginning, the last half from 20 minutes on cleared up and was a pleasure. The stereo imaging sounds great on headphones.

1 Like

That’s kind of you to say. Thank you.

I’ve just recorded a video of a fresh performance, which is transferring to the guys at Lockdown Livestreamers as I type! It may not be live, but it was performed live (warts ‘n’ all)! I will let eveyrone know when they make it available.

The thing about improv is that a lot of it doesn’t work, but there are moments of magic when it all seems to come together. It’s the reason I keep doing it.

1 Like

Ya, I so remember the days of jamming with band members and having those special moments of magic. Didn’t happen too often with me, but sure felt good when it did.

And looking forward to another improv performance of yours.

A little seasonal moment before I break down the improv rig. And here’s hoping for a much better New Year for everyone.
Silent Night on Synths

5 Likes

So lovely, a wonderful gift! Many many thanks for the soothing piece … and blessings to you Paul and all the good folks here at the forum …

Dave

And here’s a recorded improv, added by Lockdown Livestreamers to make up for the broken one.

Improv

2 Likes

Hi, Did this get recorded as I’d like to have seen it.
I went to Lockdown Livestreamers website and couldn’t find anything about this performance…
It doesn’t help not knowing the performers name, other than The Elf!!
Greatly appreciate any help.
Regardd

Paul Ward - live improv

1 Like