I ate a bratwurst and it made me angry, viscerally angry

Nothing more really, just wanted to share that

2 Likes

I am glad you shared that. Just don’t share the ending.

3 Likes

No ending. I threw it out, so it could itself experience the existential emptiness it bestowed upon me. The utter lack of fulfillment. The meaninglessness. I hope it suffers.

2 Likes

That damned old wiener! Nothing worse than an empty, unfulfilled, meaningless wiener. When it gets old, it’s worthless.

3 Likes

And the bun. The bun was the ultimate lie. With such buns in the world how should I believe love can exist. We are alone.

3 Likes

Is there hope in the mustard?

1 Like

In his life there is no relish …

3 Likes

In my life, there is no bun, so there is no lie. But then, should I believe love can exist? If so, where is the love I desire? Is the answer in the onions?

2 Likes

The mustard is blameless. But it cannot combat this evil. It is only mustard.

3 Likes

I have an organ preset named “Bratwurst” (which is why I clicked on this post), but it has no mustard or onions, and so it sounds terrible. Viscerally terrible. Now I know why.

4 Likes

Since I see no mention of beer anywhere, I suggest this lack may have been the problem.

1 Like

This brat was a Johnsonville from Walmart Neighborhood Market. It didn’t deserve beer. It would have been an affront to beer. The sausage I can tolerate; it’s a glorified hot dog but they’re ok. It was the BUN. THE SH*TTY LIMP WHITE CRAPPY BUN. I’m mad now thinking about it. The whole experience was just miserable.

1 Like

At least it wasn’t speaking to you :grinning:

2 Likes

I… am… not… your… brat

2 Likes

Hi-Larious!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Those are gross. I tried them before and you are right, they are an affront to beer.

1 Like

Beat on the Brat with a base ball bot, oh yeah…oh yeah…uh, oh.

3 Likes

That’s a hit

1 Like