How to set up Midi Expression Quattro - Solved

Are you using the Audiofronts Midi Expression device to set your pedals to specific channels/cc’s? If so, I’d like to know how you have it set up Cantabile. For example, I have one input in Midi Expression set to channel 2, CC76, to control the leslie speed on Blue 3. I have another pedal on channel 4, cc64 to control sustain for Pianoteq. Each of these apps are set up in a rack. I’ve started by creating a background rack. I think I’ve got some of the parameters correct, but obviously not all because it’s not working. For example, I don’t think I have the correct controller setting or Action.

I’ve been able to make this work at the song level by setting up Midi Expression as a midi input device, routed to my Organs rack. But I’m sure there’s a way to do this at the Background rack level so I won’t have to set it up at the song level each time

No one using this device? Surely someone else has asked similar questions. @neil_durant ?

Just had my big Ah Hah! / DUH! moment, when I realized that within the Organs rack I could create a midi input for Midi Expression with the destination as the plugin. That way it’s already set up when I Ioad the rack in a song. Don’t need a background rack at all.