How to set C3 as master tempo and send this tempo out to other keyboard?

Blundering into this, I would really like Cantabile to send MIDI clock even without the transport running, like Cubase can be set to do.

Surely (don’t call me Shirley :slight_smile: ) I cannot be the only person to want this?

And, yes, I did raise this on Trello…

Why do I want this? Because I might start songs before i need to hit the transport, but I still want delays to be tempo synced (and of course I will play to the delay), and then I can hit start to bring in the whole song.

Also some synths (if I am playing before starting) will glitch in the change from internal to external clock.

I can get round it (and have been), as suggested by Torsten, by having the transport running all the time, but it feels an unnecessary constraint.

can you post your script for the Engine status? Thanks.

I could use the option. I think transport has to be running for LED Tempo output, too. Seems like I have to start the transport with every song load to see the LEDs flashing (Arduino project). I’d just assume they flash all the time (or have the option to do that, as I can see both sides of coin).

1 Like

I just selected engine from the utilities menu. Im not sure if it even works yet because my audio interface is at my rehearsal studio. [Edit] It’s doesn’t work.