GSI working on GSI Rotary

GSi

September 13 at 5:03 PM ·

Here’s what’s keeping us busy right now… the GSi Rotary, a rotary effect plugin based on the exact same rotary sim from the VB3-II. This plugin will be like a VB3’s rib, it shares the same preset bank, the same Midi mapping as well as the same license activation, yes because it will be given free to all VB3-II registered users.

We also plan to expand its parameters with new improvements, so don’t expect this to be released really soon, it’ll take some time, but we swear will be worth the wait!

No automatic alt text available.

Could Blue3 and IK Rotary be be pushing the developers to catch up?

1 Like

I’m not sure I even think the Leslie in VB3 v2 sounds as good as the one in VB3 v1. It’s actually a step backwards. But with some more controllability maybe they will rectify that. Anyway, the IK Leslie is the mark to beat. We’ll see!

I love the competition :grin:
It only means good things for us.

4 Likes

Yeah …we will see for sure.

G must hear the footsteps …:worried:

1 Like

Is an excellent simulator. Still blown away by how good that thing is.

I agree Adrian. Everthing I heard and read on VB3 II made me believe it was going to be a killer version of VB3 1.4. It wasn’t. It was completely different, and I was unpleasantly shocked. I am still working with it, but only with IK Leslie. I have been testing it with the VB3fx, and am getting some nice results. Just something about the 1.4 rotary fx that makes me feel happy.

2 Likes