Good Wishes For The Holidays 🎄

I sincerely hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday season, in spite of this apocalyptic year. This forum has been one of the few normal places left for escape, even though “musicians” and “normal” are conflicting words…lol.
Kudos to @brad and members for keeping the threads helpful and civil.

:christmas_tree: :sparkles: :sparkler: :fireworks:

10 Likes

Spew my tea all over monitor…LOL!

7 Likes

Hi @Corky and everyone.

Merry Christmas from me too. I hope everyone and everyone’s loved ones are well and have a nice Christmas despite the crazy times.

Thanks to everyone for supporting each other over this rough year and here’s to a better year next year.

Brad

9 Likes

Meh. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

What a big truth. So, to all you AB-normal guys in the forum, Merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. Hope you have been good boys and girls and that Santa will be leaving you something nice and noisy. :slight_smile:

I spent last week re-configuring re-wiring my studio to make room for a few more toys and to get my AN1x back in use since it was displaced by my Prophet X, so Santa had better turn up with the goods tomorrow! :smiley:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow musicians!
And hoping Santa brings us some more musical goodies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, all!

Have a wonderful time to play with all your musical toys, no matter if you’re normal, abnormal or paranormal.

Rock on, stay healthy and happy!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Music Year everyone!
All the best and keep rocking!!

1 Like

And just in case anybody says…

4 Likes

“Santa” already brought me all sorts of musical goodies!

…and I have the credit card bill to prove it…

Merry Christmas and a new and improved year for everyone, and blessings to you and yours!

3 Likes

AB normal is a wonderful citation from my best movie ever…
During holidays I will fight with latency on my new notebook, because Cantabile is perfect.
Have fun…!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and wishing everyone a blessed & healthy 2021. :christmas_tree::notes:

1 Like