GG Audio announcement

Just got this:

We have some very big news…

GG Audio is thrilled to announce that Cherry Audio has acquired Blue3 and Spin, and will now take over development of our beloved plugins, adding them to their already impressive line up of instruments and plugins!

As you may have noticed, development at GG Audio has slowed down quite a bit recently because of outside time commitments, but we’re very happy to say that Blue3 and Spin have found the perfect home to take them to the next level at Cherry Audio.

You can read the official announcements on the GG Audio website and the Cherry Audio website.

We want to extend a huge thank you to all our wonderful customers and beta testers who have made developing Blue3 a labor of love for us. All your accolades and encouragement over the years have definitely been appreciated, not to mention the incredible music you’ve all sent out into the world!

We’re absolutely confident that the fine folks at Cherry Audio are the right team to take over development of Blue3 and Spin. As we got to know them, we found out that they are all very much Hammond lovers and aficionados so we knew this would be the perfect match. Please check out their amazing line of instruments and plugins. Their level of quality and attention to detail is astounding!

For a limited time, we will make available to you the current versions of Blue3 and Spin on our website, as well as access to your licenses. Be sure to you’re up to date.

Thanks again and rock on!

Ray
GG Audio

1 Like

At Cherry Audio it will at least be the next level of copy protection hassles. I don’t use their plugins anymore since once I had a problem on one of my live machines and didtn’t get a clear reply to my question. One problem on a live machine is one to much.