Getting new PC with Win 11, requires new version of Kontakt, will I have to rebuild my routes? Or should I install Win 10 from the start?

The subject line pretty much says it… And there is no option to buy the new PC with Windows 10, unfortunately. If I go with Win 11, so far I’ve identified my free Kontakt 6 player will need to be upgraded to a newer version. I haven’t checked all my other apps but I’m sure several of them will require newer versions to run Windows 11. When I’ve updated some app versions before I had to rebuild my routes (i.e.Kontakt) or if I tried the replace plug-in function I had to rebuild all my settings for the app. Is there an easier way that I’m missing?

Or I could start off this new PC by rolling it back to Windows 10 professional, which is what I’ve been using on my current rig and I’m quite comfortable with it. This would be my preference since I can use all the same software versions I currently use, no need to rebuild anything. The install shouldn’t be an issue but I’m wondering if that might cause hardware problems. I’m getting an Intel NUC 12 and using thunderbolt for my interface (PreSonus Quantum 2626). The NUC is TB4 and my interface is TB3 but according to the interface manufacturer it will be compatible. However I know sometimes certain hardware components, particularly thunderbolt, can be a little tricky when using an OS they’re not designed for. Can anyone shed some light on this? I know I can try Win10 and if it doesn’t work I can go to 11, but by the time I install all my software, if 10 doesn’t work I would be wasting quite a bit of time!

BTW I am still on C3 but plan to install both C3 and C4 on this new rig. Does C4 handle version changes differently than C3 did? Thanks for any insight!
Tom