Found nice plugin for MIDI Remote Control

if anybody is searching a cheap solution for studio …then this controllers are a good thing… but not on stage to correct only sometimes a value…
best would be integrated motorsliders in my keyboard and endless encoders…

…maybe I should buy a behringer Motör49 for 180,-€ and cut out the best parts with my jigsaw

1 Like

…a little bit smaller …(and cheaper)

Behringer X-Touch Extender 249.-€

Dimensions (H x W x D) 97 x 290 x 303 mm (3.8 x 11.4 x 11.9 ") Weight 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs)

I like this controll device because it is is a perfect supplement for Cantabile and Touchscreen.

So I can have all Important Controlls in Different arrangements…

and design it like I want to do …here I add a pic the Fog-machine and an unvisible push button on it to start the fog… nice, and funny with all ways that cantabile gives to go.

and with other Buttons I can call specific Racks on the left side (hole) …the button then is blinking an shows directly wich Rack is activated (states on the left)

Cantabile, Lightjams, Chameleon …a DREAMTEAM !!! LOVE IT !!!

Playing like a little child…

Each configuration is automatically stored with the Songstate. And can also be stored as a preset.

2 Likes

I am very happy with my touch controller… and the new Update

the new version now allows also to call specific controller Pages with a MIDI command… that’s great

…also there are more functions for grafic… more colors and now it is able to set different textsizes for the elements.

With cantabile this is my perfect solution to have all important parameters directly on one screen :smiley:
(…and also now it is able to chose a specific screen with more than 1 monitors)

https://hi.computer/chameleon-user-guide/![Chameleon|690x460](upload://l8VTe7OHAJXYh6y533ytarVHuFZ.png)

2 Likes

Looks like a great plugin. I think I’ll give it a try too!!

Chameleon isn’t a plugin …
It is a virtual Controller for Windows-Touchscreens (…like Hexler’s OSC but more flexible for graphic ideas )

…and it is easy to use …great!!!

Sure. I’ll give it a try anyway. :slight_smile:

I was searching a way to have the timeline in cantabile placed somewhere else on my screen… and not at the down side.

Maybe it can be done with this… do you think it is?

Is it a way to copy parts of cantabile and reorganize it like you want?

Can we imagine with the programm taking for exemple:

• the states names
  • and the timeline and have only this?

And maybe custumize it make it Bigger ? A special live mode that you can make at your need?

it isn’t possible to reorganize elements from cantabile… I think this is Brad’s task to give this flexibility…
you only can set a layer with a hole in it so you can see this specific part of the second layer in this transparent part…so the only way is to push the cantabile window outside of your windowspace so you have the timeline on Top…

to take names automaticaly isn’t possible at the moment…

1 Like

Does the application support SysEx? If so showing states should be quite easy.

Thank you for your answer Juergen!
I just give it a try. You’re right.

In full screen mode, the Timeline is a bit too much on the left side and when I move the cursor from the left, I open the several desktops menu of win10… quite annoying !

That’s why I would have loved to find a way to move the timeline a bit more to the right and center it by the way…
I posted a video to Brad !

Well, thx again.

And yes It’s a good app, really !

at the moment there is no support for sysex …but I hope there is a way for the future to make it possible…

my solution for this at the moment is to tave a hole on the left side so i can directly control the cantabile Listfield.