Easier way to have media players continue in all song states?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I looked and didn’t see any info on this. I created 3 media players in the “Intro” Song State. If I advance to the next state “Verse”, the players are there but I need to enable routing and choose the file… and do that for each state (except linked states which don’t require any adjustment after the first instance of the state is set up). Is there a better/faster way to do this, i.e. a way to set the players to be set jsut once, and work across all states in a song without doing those “extra” steps? Thanks!

Hi twaw,

You can solve this by the following steps, first you add the 3 media players, then you locate the state behaviors pane (View>Side Panel>State Behaviors) and uncheck the 2 boxes shown in the 1st picture.

Do the same thing with the audio route State Behaviors for all 3 media players

Now you load each player and set each audio route for all 3 players. The settings you made will copy to each new state you create. When the boxes are checked each state has discreet control over those parameters. Hope this is what you were looking for. :grinning:

Dave

4 Likes

That’s perfect, exactly what I was looking for. I had C2 Solo so I never worked with States and behaviors… thanks so much!
Tom