Displaying plugin activity status

Hi Brad
I hope you don’t mind if I make a suggestion for the wiring view.

In the text box containing the name of the plugin, you could put the bypass icon (from the table view) in a small box in the bottom left corner and the suspension icon in another box in the bottom right corner. These small boxes could have a permanent black background.
Then it would be easy to toggle either icon in the wiring view exactly as occurs in the table view.

I’m suggesting that the extra text (e.g. suspended) is not necessary as you can easily see the state of the plugin as you do in the table view.
The cross-hatching and new selection style could still be used so that a quick glance shows the plugin state.

While talking about these icons, I think that, in the table view, when clicking on the bypass icon, the background blue selection box should switch off after a mouse click as it does for the active/suspend icon.
At the moment I have to click somewhere else to be able to see the state of the icon.
Keep up the good work.
Baz

1 Like

Yes, I was thinking the same, but I’m lazy and don’t have code in place at the moment to draw those icons. The easiest fix would be to remove the laziness… but I’m lazy :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting, fixed for a future build (not sure which)

Brad

1 Like

Currently it only shows suspended, unloaded or bypassed.