Corky’s VST Organ Tips and Tweaks Page 🎹

MODArt has ya covered:

https://www.modartt.com/organteq_overview?ref=cGFnZT1vcmdhbnRlcSZleHQ9

Has anyone been able to upgrade to the latest VB3II (2.3.0) and still retain their plugin snapshots? I installed the update and then “replaced plugin” and now every rack state for the VB3 has the “Welcome to VB3-II 2023” patch loaded instead of my snapshots.
Any suggestions?
Thank you - David

I’ve had some problems with the latest release. It wouldn’t copy over my previous one. Been really busy, and out of town. Hopefully, I will re-visit VB3 soon, and check out the problem.

One big change in the new Blue3. I’ve discovered the tone wheel adjustment is no longer available.
What a shame.

Hi Corky.
Perhaps later Cherry Audio will release the Leslie Blue3 ex GG.
Alternatively you could try using the old GG Rotary.
I too was noticing few adjustments, very little, but maybe they will release it like they did for the Cherry Blue3.

The best

Sergio

1 Like

That would be nice.

It’s a simplified version of Ray’s original organ. I still have some doubts about buying it.
I’ll probably get it just so it’s not expensive, but the old Blue3 is already a very good organ IMHO.
I don’t know if the registration at GG Audio still works, installing the new version wiped out the old Blue3. I think the old Blue3 is gone.

2 Likes

I think GG Audio is still working as customers are getting a discount there. Better grab it if it isn’t gone already.
BTW…a new Hammond is available at a site i’m not familiar with, but after listening to demos, It really wasn’t worth my time. EVERYONE is jumping on the Hammond train.

Paolo, the old Blue3 is still there. I got the discount because I have the GG Audio licence.
I bought the CA Blue3 and compared to $10 imitations, the CA is worth it, at 10000%!
I hope there will also be news for the rotary, which is currently incorporated in the vst.
As I told @Corky, at the moment I will use the Leslie GG Blue3, just in case!
Sergio

Curious, as usual: when you have good news, let us know!!!

1 Like

I demoed Blue 3 last night and was quite impressed, so will be adding it to my arsenal

1 Like

Looks like it’s not possible to have the GG Blue3 anche the Cherry Blue3 ay the same time, or am I wrong?

No, they coexist peacefully, after all they are two separate and distinct vst.
I set up a Song with both Blue3 and there are no problems. At most, there might be a CPU increase.

1 Like

Thanks for info. I need to try again, I might have done something wrong.