Cantabile in action tonight

To anyone who is interested I’m be streaming a live set tonight May 18 at 7PM pst on YouTube . My music is Blues Rock, think Pat Travers meets ZZ Top meets VH. You can learn more about my music here. I’m using Cantabile to run my whole show. Currently I have Cantabile playing my backing tracks, automating all my midi FX changes for my guitar (Axe FX lll) and vocal effects, switching 3 between cameras, controlling OBS scene changes with green screen backgrounds and displaying my lyrics. This is all controlled by a midi foot controller. It should be fun and I would like to connect with other Cantabile users as this will be a regular stream on Thursday nights. I hope to see you tonight!

5 Likes

Hi Leroy, watched the livestream, I would describe your music as Jimmy Hendrix meets Leon Russell :grinning: Looking forward to learning more about how you’re using Cantabile.

Hi Leroy,

Caught the show and enjoyed it! Lots of energy and great playing! :+1: :+1:

3 Cheers!

Dave

Nice!

Thank you for your kind words! I have to apologize for the stream quality; my internet decided to run slow and was visually blurry. I’ll be looking into a new internet provider… I’ll be streaming every Thursday night at 7PM pst and will be a nerdy hang type thing and I can talk about my rig in detail.

Thanks for watching, Dave!!!

Thanks man!

Listened to it today, not live, since it was 10 pm here and I was not at home. Very nice and well crafted music. I really appreciated it, even if the genre is not was I usually listen to. The solo at 24 minutes has echoes of Y. Malmsteen to me (I mean it as a compliment, of course!), mainly for some classically inspired arpeggio at 24:40. :wink:
Keep up the good work!
Gabriel

Thanks for watching and taking the time to comment! I appreciate it.

That wasn’t a carefully applied 80’s VHS filter? :grinning:

1 Like

Ahh… yea it’s a cool new lofi filter all the kids are doing it these days!