Cant get free license

Hey guys,

I tried to test this tool but when clicking on “get free license” after installation, I get this error:
grafik

Also tried to register myself on the website. This doesnt worked, too. After clicking the “Register” button…just nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sorry, can’t help, but here just to echo that I too am having the same problem. I first put in the wrong email address. I didn’t get an error then, but obviously couldn’t check the incorrect email to verify. So when I restart the program to put in my correct email address, I get this above 500 error.

I also tried Offline Licensing, which takes you to the https://www.cantabilesoftware.com/portal/register URL, but putting in my information and clicking “Create Account” does nothing.

I am having trouble getting into the home page at this moment, so that could be the problem, but someone will be along soon to help you.

Update: it appears it was just a glitch in the Matrix. I was able to register at the /portal/register URL, which allowed me to access the key. Thank you.

1 Like

Appears the website was down, according to Brad, but glad you found the problem.

Hey guys,

worked now to get a key. =)

Thanks a lot to everyone.

1 Like